The Review Copy Cleanup Challenge is hosted by Vicky @ Books, Biscuits and Tea & Celine @ Nyx Book Reviews. It’s a chance for book reviewers to make a dent in the huge review pile we all have to get through and it’s running between 1st-31st Aug.
Yesterday was the end of week 1 of the challenge and I think I did OK! I managed to read 2 review books last week, I had hoped for more than that but after thinking about it for a while I stopped beating myself up about it and now I don’t think 2 is too bad. I did read more than 2 books but the others weren’t review ones.
- Frozen by Mary Casanova
- The Tall Tale Of Tommy Twice
- What I Didn’t Say by Keary Taylor
Hollowed by Kelley York
- Love Evolution by Michelle Mankin
- Sam Cruz’s Infallible Guide To Getting Girls by Tellulah Darling
- Petronella And The Trogot by Cheryl Bentley
Phantom Lives: Power by Elizabeth Loraine
- Last Chance Christmas by Hope Ramsey
- Painted Blind by Michelle A. Hansen
- Come Back To Me by Melissa Foster
- Chasing Amanda by Melissa Foster
- Megan’s Way by Melissa Foster
- Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson
- Sweetness by Lindsay Paige
- A Love By Any Measure by Killian Mcrae
- Operation Summer Storm by Karlene Blakemore Mowle
Have you signed up for the Review Copy Cleanup Challenge? I’d love to know how you’re getting on if you have. Leave me your link below and I’ll come and have a look.