The Review Copy Cleanup Challenge is hosted by Vicky @ Books, Biscuits and Tea & Celine @ Nyx Book Reviews. It’s a chance for book reviewers to make a dent in the huge review pile we all have to get through and it’s running between 1st-31st Aug.
Even as a new blogger I have a big list of review books to read. This challenge is perfect for me to try to work my way through some of them. I am going on holiday in August for a week so things may slow down for me reading wise that week but I plan on reading as much as I can all the rest of the month.
So, here’s what I plan on reading (or trying to read!) in August:
- Frozen by Mary Casanova
- The Tall Tale Of Tommy Twice
- What I Didn’t Say by Keary Taylor
- Hollowed by Kelley York
- My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris
- Love Evolution by Michelle Mankin
- Sam Cruz’s Infallible Guide To Getting Girls by Tellulah Darling
- Petronella And The Trogot by Cheryl Bentley
- Phantom Lives: Power by Elizabeth Loraine
- Last Chance Christmas by Hope Ramsey
- Painted Blind by Michelle A. Hansen
- Come Back To Me by Melissa Foster
- Chasing Amanda by Melissa Foster
- Megan’s Way by Melissa Foster
- Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson
- Sweetness by Lindsay Paige
- A Love By Any Measure by Killian Mcrae
- Operation Summer Storm by Karlene Blakemore Mowle
Phew! Those are just some of the review books on my review TBR list. I’m not sure if I’m going to get through them all but I will try my best! I am definitely going to be reading My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century and Hollowed as soon as the challenge starts tomorrow as I am part of a blog tour in August for both of those and need to get my posts written and scheduled ASAP.
Have you signed up for the Review Copy Cleanup Challenge? I’d love to know what’s on your list if you have. And if you haven’t signed up but want to, you still have time and can sign up HERE.